Welcome to the Super Horse Saddlery (S.H.S) website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
The term, Super Horse Saddlery, or ‘us’ or ‘we’, refers to the owner of this website whose ABN is 48 611 619 204. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance or suitability of the information and material found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or material on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- You Must be over 18 to place an order with S.H.S. If you are under 18 you must use S.H.S.’s online services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts or cancel orders.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages or be a criminal offence.